Fenway Park

ReddShadoe

not bad for just starting out wtg

Thanks! I have the entire Green Monster done now, not entirely accurate but I did what could with what I could find for photos on the internet. I have on the main part of the wall: Red Sox Scholars, Red Sox Foundation (older logo), Covidian, and Jimmy Fund. Tomorrow I'll start the rest of the ads around the park.

feel free to use any of the ads from my 2k10 fenway park if you'd like.

THanks, I'll have to check that out...it IS tough finding some of these on the internet, my "Red SOx Scholars" logo is tiny and ugly....here's another update screenshot, just finished the Jumbotron and most of the ads in front of the bullpens...the two lower ads on the jumbotron are in real life a message board and a clock, not sure why 2K had to put fake ads there...

Fenway3.png

Wish we could change the textures. This game is honestly the flattest looking game I've ever seen in 2010/2011.

You can change the textures with Photoshop...although only 4 are preloaded....I couldnt find a vertical line one, or I would have used it on the jumbotron pics to make them look more real (they have a bunch of vertical faces that turn into other images in real life). I imagine you can use any file though to use as a texture behind another picture.

Thanks to Smokey12, I was able to finish this a lot quicker...

Credit goes to Smokey12 since I replaced most of my Green Monster ads with his (Red Sox Scholars, Red Sox Foundation, Jimmy Fund, WB Mason, CVS, FW Webb, Granite City), then finished up the rectangular ads on the walls around the upper deck and lower deck using his ads from last year.

I may fix a couple things like the scoreboard border and the missing Stop & Shop logo.

Archived