Significant Glitch

Hollywood70

I hope this was a one time thing and not an actual bug. Playing my franchise as the Tigers, Rick Porcello was injured in the first inning of his first start (I have since turned down the injury slider to 15 and this seems to provide more realistic injury frequency). His injury was 35 days, so I put him on the DL. After the 35 days were up, I got a message saying that he had recovered but needed a rehab assignment, and that I'd have to make room on my roster for him. Of course, that's totally not the way it works in real life, but only having 24 players available for a few days is no big deal.. Unfortunately, Porcello then vanished into some kind of purgatory. I could still see him on my roster via my GM screen, and on the "call up/send down" screen - although selecting him there just gave a message saying "This player is on a rehab stint and cannot be moved". He did not appear in my management screen for pitching assignments.

After about 2 weeks more of the season went by, still no changes. I found that the only way I could bring him back from the dead was to release him and then re-sign him, and then edit his contract to be what it was prior to releasing. Once he was signed again, he was full strength and available. Ugh!

had that to with lester. move them around, then they will be fine. players do in the minors, but are not on the play list of a team, ueally there doing simulaited work at at one there moniors teams. a lot seem to do this aa but some are aaa to. its confusing.

• 2 weeks later...

If I do the autoassign in the Pitching Rotation screen, the player magically shows up. You shouldn't need to release and resign. Just redo your pitching rotation after having the CPU select pitching assignments for you.

Archived