MLB 2K11 PC Rosters (03-26-11)

rovert22044

File Name: MLB 2K11 PC Rosters (03-26-11)

File Submitter: rovert22044

File Submitted: 26 Mar 2011

File Updated: 28 Mar 2011

File Category: Rosters

Major+League+Baseball+2K11+%255BMediafir

The most up-to-date rosters available. I will be releasing roster updates every few weeks, and this is the start. I did NOT touch any of the attributes. All I did was move the players to the correct teams and remove retired players. (I edited all retired players attributes, setting them as low as they can go, and released them from their teams. If you want a currently retired player, who was originally on the game, they are at the bottom of the 'Free Agents' list.)

I did not touch any Minor League rosters!

What I did:

- Free Agents put on current teams

- Removed retired players

- Removed any existing injuries

- Did the latest trades/signings since the release of the game

HOW TO DOWNLOAD:

XP USERS - C:>>Documents and Settings>>ACCOUNT NAME>>Application Data>>2ksports>>mlb2k11>>Saves

WINDOWS 7 USERS - C:>>Users>>youusernamefolder>>AppData>>Roaming>>2K Sports>>Major League Baseball 2K11>>Saves

5 star rating would help! Enjoy! :)

Click here to download this file

Nice. :)

There really are many ratings that need to be changed but that is a personal thing i guess. I can't remember who (should have written it down) but i was pitching with someone whose fastball was actually slower by 1 o 2 mph than his changeup!

how do i add this roster to the game

See other thread regarding Roster 03-26-11...Put it in "Save" folder...Sub folder a part of "Documents and Settings" folder in Windows Explorer.

If you have XP the route will be something like....C:>>Documents and Settings>>Owner>>Application Data>>2ksports>>mlb2k11>>Saves

See other thread regarding Roster 03-26-11...Put it in "Save" folder...Sub folder a part of "Documents and Settings" folder in Windows Explorer.

If you have XP the route will be something like....C:>>Documents and Settings>>Owner>>Application Data>>2ksports>>mlb2k11>>Saves

theres no folder in my documents.

This roster is missing some major leaguers that were in the game last year, such as Jack Hannahan 3rd baseman for Cleveland and Bartolo Colon who's with the Yankees this year. Hope they correct this. Rosters need to be correct before I start a franchise.

You could create them and add them to the correct rosters. Just don't go overboard on their stats and try to be as fair as you can. If you don't I'm sure someone else will.

Archived