2K Rosters

mcoll

? is about rosters from 2k share

i downloaded the roster set that came out opening day or the next, so i could start the season with what set then, but what i know is there away to make that roster the default roster for the game so if start a new franchise or testing mods, that the roster will be used.

where is the default roster stored, the games uses to start demo mode and start new franshices, along with the above ?

i might be asking the same thing, im tired so i dont what i thinking. if i am sorry.

The default roster is roster.iff in your game's directory. This is what the game uses when you: 1. Reset Roster. 2. Start a Franchise and choose "Default" for roster type. 3. Start a My Player and choose "Default" for roster type.

If you want to use a different roster to start your franchise/my player, load the roster in-game by going to the menu, then going to options, then going to load/save, and then choosing the roster that you want to load. Then when you start your franchise/my player, choose "Current" for roster type.

Archived