Complete Mlb Roster (With All Minor League Teams)

ScottyG

When is someone going to complete a ENTIRE roster? I mean don't get me wrong i respect & applaud all the work by all the different roster designers, but i'm just curious when & if anybody is going to do a complete roster as in including every organizations minor league teams. Thought i read somewhere on here just recently that someone was going to start a roster just as such???

When is someone going to complete a ENTIRE roster? I mean don't get me wrong i respect & applaud all the work by all the different roster designers, but i'm just curious when & if anybody is going to do a complete roster as in including every organizations minor league teams. Thought i read somewhere on here just recently that someone was going to start a roster just as such???

I'm currently working on adding all AAA players to my "NoFakeNames" roster. I'm gonna finish that and go from there. I'm not sure about finishing a complete minors roster due to the lengthy amount of time it takes to get everything accurate as possible. I'm halfway through the National league's AAA right now and hope to be done with all of the National league by late late tonight or tomorrow. I have spent almost all of my days off this week editing this roster so I may have to take a break if I do decide to tackle a complete minors roster just to get some sanity back. I'm also hesitant to create an entire minors roster mostly due to the fact that very few single A and AA players that are not "Prospects" ever make it through for at least a few seasons if never at all. Just letting you know where I'm at...Not sure if any one else plans on trying to attempt but I'll do what I can.

I'm currently working on adding all AAA players to my "NoFakeNames" roster. I'm gonna finish that and go from there. I'm not sure about finishing a complete minors roster due to the lengthy amount of time it takes to get everything accurate as possible. I'm halfway through the National league's AAA right now and hope to be done with all of the National league by late late tonight or tomorrow. I have spent almost all of my days off this week editing this roster so I may have to take a break if I do decide to tackle a complete minors roster just to get some sanity back. I'm also hesitant to create an entire minors roster mostly due to the fact that very few single A and AA players that are not "Prospects" ever make it through for at least a few seasons if never at all. Just letting you know where I'm at...Not sure if any one else plans on trying to attempt but I'll do what I can.

Sounds GREAT BSU!!! We here at mvpmods really appreciate your hard & countless hours that you have put into your rosters, keep up the good work!!!

Archived