Ok....wtf

qpontiac

I'm just sitting here, and I get a PM from Yankees4Life to get rid of one of my sigs, I am new here, and I didn't know the rules that I can't have 2 sigs, and I've had them up for about a week, and have posted 100 times, and no one has said anything,so I asked why, and if I am being singled out because I just double posted

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe you shouldn't go off on one because you got a PM.

There is a new rule that's being enforced that means that only 1 image will be allowed in signatures and its dimensions are to be no greater than 475x125.

That's why you were asked to remove it.

And while I'm here, I'd like to mention that the avatar limit is 120x120. Yours is larger than that in height andd although it's not a major problem for me personally, it would be nice if the rules were read and obeyed every once in a while. I'm not singling you out, this is for everyone.

"***Effective as of 2/21/2005 -

Each user will be limited to ONE image in their signature with a dimension no greater than 475px x 125px. Sorry to do this but it was getting way out of hand.

Questions, comments, or suggestions on the rules? Contact a moderator or admin. "

I guess that doesn't apply with Yankees4Life...I was just shocked that some guy uses f*cking with me twice, and he doesn't know me, and he is just a site mod on some freaking forum...lame...oh well, that's all I have to say about him.

qpontiac,

I think this is a fabulous place to find a large variety of mods for this game. Also a fabulous place to engage with a strong talented diverse group of individuals to exchange ideas / questions / answers etc....

Don't assess the value you might get by hanging in here awhile from any 1 interaction. It is often difficult to fully understand what somewhat writes versus what their actual thoughts might be or the reasons thereof.

So, all I can offer you is a sincere WELCOME - We are glad you are here and have decided to join us - stay awhile and you probably will come to really enjoy and benefit from this forum as many of have already.

I guess that doesn't apply with Yankees4Life...I was just shocked that some guy uses f*cking with me twice, and he doesn't know me, and he is just a site mod on some freaking forum...lame...oh well, that's all I have to say about him.

I don't understand the purpose of this. You refused to remove your sig.

I really can't stand being the bad guy all the time.

How does it not apply to him? His image is the same size as yours, 400x100.

I meant the "questions about rules" ask an admin or moderator...I ask why? "it doesn't f*cking matter why" is the response?

That's what I meant...again...lame....

Listen, it's over, I was a little upset, but lets just forget it

Archived