Patch Update

LoGatto

LoGatto and sask3m....

Thanks for your input....

BTW, I am playing the PC version with Windows XP....Also, playiing in franchise mode.

I did go into Windows Explorer and actually checked the .exe icon in the game directory and it did indicate "Version 1.1.1.1" whcih, as you say, should be the patched version.

However, I still cannot locate where the "auto fielding" and "auro baserunning" options reside in the game's menu.

Can either of you gents tell me where in the blazes it is hiding in the menu options?

If I can't find these options within the game, then I am guessing I don't have the full patched version installed.

Click on the OPTIONS tab... then click on MY CONTROLLER... then click on CONTROLLER OPTIONS... Both "auto-fielding" and "auto-base running" should be in that menu.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Click on the OPTIONS tab... then click on MY CONTROLLER... then click on CONTROLLER OPTIONS... Both "auto-fielding" and "auto-base running" should be in that menu.

BSU-FAN....

You sir...Are the man!!

Obviously I never, ever considered looking in "My Controller". It just seemed to me it would appear as an option in "Game Settings" or "Presentation Settings".

Went to "My Controller Options" and wadda ya know?.....There they are!....Whew!

At least now I know I have installed the patch correctly.

Many thanks!

<now returning to lurk mode :) >

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

umm...yes it was a perfect game for 7 2/3 innings... i did not allow a hit, or walked any batter until 2 outs in the 8th inning.... the first picture is after I closed the 7th inning.... dont get confused by the 2 walks in the Angels side...... those are walks I received....

Archived