Editing Logo Helment

mcoll

im working uniforms for the game, but there one peice of file that giving me some fits, sequnes 15 which is the numbers. whatgiving me the fit is the helment logo which is the in the lower right corner. what the right steps to to get to appear properly, as get both the oringal and the new one appearing.

what i do is ill load the dds on paint.net as i find paint.net works best with the number sequence.Then i will add the new logo on top of the other then i will save the file as a jpeg.close it out and reload the jpeg back onto paint.net and i will then erase the back ground from around that logo then save it again as a dds.Import it with the mod tool then add the file back in the game and start the game.U should be able to see the new logo and not both the old and new.

i doing exactly what to do, but im still getting the wrong helment logo. im trying to replace the tigers road d (organge) with the white one and its still coming out the road with the road one.

mmm how are u saving the files?? dxt5 with or without mipmaps?? What u can try is erase the logo first then save it as a jpeg or png.Reload that and then add ur logo then save it as a dds and see if that works for u.Bad part about doing it this way is u may have ur logo slightly off center

not sure why u r having such a hard time,maybe try a different paint program and see if u can get the results,if that dont work then im at a complete loss at what else to try

that brewers file u sent me to work on the other day, did that work for u ??

i finally got it. the program was slightly messed up and now able to what i needed to do. Finally after a reinstall and and few trials. its coming along, so i now i i got to go back and fix the few helmets that nned to worked on to match the logos i have done for caps. thnaks agian for the information.

Archived