Uniforms Coming

mcoll

sorry guys u have put up anything yet for you guys to play with, its been a long year jannaury until now with school for me. anyway im working uniforms for the game, and i'm 2/3 of the way done with them, but i plan to release a full 30 team set soon. not sure exact date as i still have 2 of the harder teams to do yet. best guess right now is first week of june, mostly likely. it denepsds on school and how hard two teams are to get done, becuase how diffuaclt throws two teams are to adujust there look is to do.

im getting nearly done. i have one divsion left to do, but the two hardest uniforms at least to me there are, is in this division. im hoping the set will be done by the first, but i dont know what issues ill i have with the two teams i half to yet are. one not to bad, but the other and the last one i'll work i know going to bea bear to do. we'll see what happans.

parden the fun here, about about to round third head for home. i just have 2 teams to do. one i think will be easy, or least fairly easy to to the other not sure if it be hard or not. i got one of the one i thought was realy going to be pain done, and turned out fine, and was quite so hard as i remember them being. maybe the process i used for them made it easier to do.

there also better looking now that we have ty program to make changes to so there more like something real, than fighting over color and teams with there shirts and and helments all the time. anyway i should have them up maybe for the holiday, not sure, depends on the school work then day or so. hang there you'll have lots of new stuff to add in shortly.

Archived