Portrait Decompressor

HyphyCus

• 4 weeks later...

i try to install it i went step by step threw the video when i use tit it extracts the zip i download then when it goes to update and install the portraits i get potraits folder cannot be found.

I get the same thing as well netbeast and I finally give up on it all together.

there is no portraits folder in my 2k11 directory

It's not in a portrait folder... its a portrait.iff and portrait.cdf that are needed and they are found in your main /mlb2k11 folder. Let me know if you cant figure it out...I can just send you those two portrait files that are already updated. Then you just would have to copy and paste over the old ones. Let me know.

It's not in a portrait folder... its a portrait.iff and portrait.cdf that are needed and they are found in your main /mlb2k11 folder. Let me know if you cant figure it out...I can just send you those two portrait files that are already updated. Then you just would have to copy and paste over the old ones. Let me know.

ya ii cant figure it out i got the potrait.iff i might be missing the cdf file tho

ya ii cant figure it out i got the potrait.iff i might be missing the cdf file tho

ya i checked i have both files i dont why this isnt working when i use kraw .exe files they do something diffrent they count 1000 down to 0 then trys to update and and add portraits i get that folder error when i try to use the portraits.7z i dont even get that count down from 1000 but i get same error needs portraits folder maybe

i updated something and it cant see idk

yeah that is wierd because as i said when i use tit it puts the portrait files in this folder,i cant just add portraits in this folder because they wont show up without using tit to add them.

try this create a portraits folder and put it in the main folder and run tit and see if u still get that "cant find portraits folder" error message

yeah that is wierd because as i said when i use tit it puts the portrait files in this folder,i cant just add portraits in this folder because they wont show up without using tit to add them.

try this create a portraits folder and put it in the main folder and run tit and see if u still get that "cant find portraits folder" error message

tried that ya same error

bsu u dont have a portraits folder in ur main 2k11 folder??thats wierd i have one in mine and every time i download portrait files and run tit it installs the portraits into this folder

I do but I don't think it is getting any portraits from that folder once it has been installed. I believe all of them are in the portrait.iff and portrait.cdf files. I could be wrong though ... :pardon:

ok bsu that got me thinking(ot oh) lolol i took xavier pauls portrait out of that folder ran the game and his portrait till showed i even renamed the portraits folder and all the portraits still showed so once the portraits install to the iff and cdf files then the portraits in that folder no longer have any meaning

my guess is if he doesnt have that folder then something from tit didnt install right

kraw would be the best one to ask ,he may know what is happening

Archived