The Empire Of Dennis James

Man, this is awesome!! How did you know I am also a big Star Wars geek? I would never admit this to the opposite sex; but I have an Anakin Skywalker and Darth Vader FX lightsabers hanging on the same wall as my autographed Ken Griffey Jr. bat and other baseball memorbillia in my home. :pardon: Anyway that was ultra cool Y4L, thanks very much!! :clapping:

Hey Y4L,

Forgot to tell you that me and a co-worker <he's an Angels season ticket holder> are heading to the Yankees - Angels game on Saturday night. Woo Hoo, I get to watch C.C. pitch! We usually sit about 10 rows behind the Visitors dugout...As a thank you for your Star Wars thing, I'll make sure to try and give Derek Jeter a swift kick in the a$s as a special gift from Y4L. Lol! :crazy:

Man, this is awesome!! How did you know I am also a big Star Wars geek? I would never admit this to the opposite sex; but I have an Anakin Skywalker and Darth Vader FX lightsabers hanging on the same wall as my autographed Ken Griffey Jr. bat and other baseball memorbillia in my home. :pardon: Anyway that was ultra cool Y4L, thanks very much!! :clapping:

I didn't know at all. I just stumbled on to this thing and thought this would be a great thing to do in tribute to what you do around here. Glad you liked it. :)

lolol i like that part "except the crooks from korea" cool stuff y4l hey dennis RU sure we are not related in some way?im a major star wars fanatic as well,u wouldnt happen to be a pink floyd fanatic as well??? lol

lolol i like that part "except the crooks from korea" cool stuff y4l hey dennis RU sure we are not related in some way?im a major star wars fanatic as well,u wouldnt happen to be a pink floyd fanatic as well??? lol

Ok DonSpa, you are scaring me...I custom mod all of my guitars and I modded a "pretty close" version of the David Gilmour Stratocaster. There was no way in hell I could afford the ridiculous $4000+ price from the Fender Custom Shop. I wired in IMO, better pickups and it looks very close to this one <except I string it upside-down/left-handed>:

5709491.jpg

I used to obsess learning and playing the solos from "Comfortably Numb" and "Coming Back To Life".

And of course, I will still occasionally watch "The Wizard of Oz" film with Dark Side of the Moon synched to it. Groovy bro... :blink:

lol well u got me on that one i couldnt string a note on guitar lol,i have all kinda dvd concerts of floyd even tribute bands,my cell phone has the floyd prism with a rainbow and my ringtones are floyd ,even went as far to name my cocatiels pink and floyd lololol.Some lucky people a few weeks ago got to see david join up with roger waters in london and did a mini floyd reunion, my nephew got to see floyd on the last tour they had done in pittsburgh

Archived