UMachines.... making jerseys this year?

Pared

Well, I've been rounding over here all this time. Few posts, but I try to read others' every day. I'm trying myself a full Nationals pack for Expos slot in MVP2004 to dust off some skills. I catch good feelings this year in you, old buddies and I hope new fans and modders join the crew. Here we go again, KC!. I've already mentioned before that my intentios this year are to focus on old school unies. I know guys like Rolie have already covered this part (and very well), but maybe we can inspire an idea to make EA keep this game alive for the years to come. I also hope some more people help me spreading the so called 2xlite format (Hi, bigbully!) and I also hope this year's gaphic format support it too. Anyway, hardware is better this year :mrgreen:

Does anyone remember like 3-4 maybe 5 years ago. The MLB wore "Futuristic" uniforms during some of the summer games??? I remeber them and they were so cool. It would be really cool if someone could find them and make them.

i was somewhat think the same thing. maybe EA can develop a game with

all 'Cooperstown' players, old parks, retro uni's, etc. not sure it would be a 'Huge' seller. but, if the cost was moderate and the sales decent

it still could make sense for them. hmm, maybe I/we should start a thread all it's own so they at least think about it.

Hey U, I'll be doing some high 2x shirts again, but with some extra detail this year.....I'm already working on new shirt details (new folds/creases), new batter helmet details, etc.

Don't have the game yet and will be playing it for the first day when I get it (this week I hope).

So if you want, you can use my stuff again too for your lite work :)

Archived