Modtool

mcoll

I know some of MVP's editing tools that can't run in 64-bit mode can be run on a 32-bit Virtual Machine. For instance my calculators' import/export features only run in 32-bit mode, so I use Microsoft Virtual PC.

When I was installing it, it told me it didn't support "Microsoft Virtual PC," but it still installed and runs fine. I have four virtual machines running XP, 98, 95, and even 3.1

You may want to try seeing if 2K's ModTool works on a virtual machine. Hopefully so!

i haven gotten nbamoodttok oging yet. part of problem might be im setting it up right. lets take this like i havent done it before, withthe expection putting a shortcut on the deskp, where the included stuff need to to go.

you expert the peice number you want from the team you want do and edit with gimp, paint.net, photpshop, or simailer graphic program that supports the dds file format, save it, import that editied peice back as dds format with the right settings in the file you want with the right pecie number and put the iff into the game folder. that the bare basic of it.

pnce you do it it a couple times, exporting editing, saving, and import a few times its becomes easy throws steps.

did the extract to a folder of everything in one place, made sure i have java installed, but im not getting it to run its saying its not complatibale with this version of windows.

im running win7 x64

any ideas

figured the the problem, it was something with the java itself not be in the system right. i could open the jar, and get to the little selection box for what year you want choice, choice the year, and it closed, but the didn't go any further than that. i decided to reinstall the java again, thinking that might been installed wrong or something was damaged, so i did, letting it due what it need to do on its own, and now works. so eithr the java i had in was in right or was variation that wasn't working right for the tool to run. issue solved.

Archived