Tit Thingy

tomk30816

I have used the decompress tool to decompress the portraits. iff file. When I use the TIT program and unzip a portraits7z file, I get an error message that says: portraits folder doesn't exit. I have searched the forums and have followed the steps to unzip the portraits7z files, but I come up empty. Don't know what else to do, to get program to work properly. If anyone has an updated portrait siff and cdf file with the current portrait updates, post trade deadline, would appreciate it very much. Maybe, you could post a link. Thanks for any assistance with this problem. I'm new to the game, but really enjoy it. I'm using windows 7-64 bit.

The problem is that TiT is a utility for MVP2005 and not the MLB2K games. That's why it doesn't work for you.

If you check the MLB2K11 portrait download section, the instructions and demo clearly state that the TIT Thingy is to be used.

Correction on that info from Jim825. There is a TIT for MVP and a TIT for 2k on mlbmods.com. I have both installed as I play both. The 2k one is under the 2k10 section on the site. And I don't know what your doing unzipping. After you decompress with the decompress tool you load my .7z files into TIT 2010 and let it fly.

They are the same basically. 7z is a compressed 7zip file and zip is a winzip compressed file. Not sure on why you are getting an error message. I believe TIT creates a portrait folder in the default installation directory of 2k11 that it utilizes when installing the portraits into the iff and cdf files.

Correction on that info from Jim825. There is a TIT for MVP and a TIT for 2k on mlbmods.com. I have both installed as I play both. The 2k one is under the 2k10 section on the site. And I don't know what your doing unzipping. After you decompress with the decompress tool you load my .7z files into TIT 2010 and let it fly.

Tom sent me a PM and set me straight. Thanks for the info.

Archived