Fenway 2005

ezorn33

Hi all,

In all likelihood, I won't be creating Fenway this year. I may change my mind at some point, but right now I just don't have the time.

However, assuming that stadiums are still moddable, I would be happy to share my pics and files with someone who wants to do it. I can also look for new pics, provide helpful feedback, and report on any changes to the park this year. I'm sure there will be a World Series Champions logo somewhere -- maybe on the Green Monster :)

Let me know if you're interested in handling this project.

Hi all,

In all likelihood, I won't be creating Fenway this year. I may change my mind at some point, but right now I just don't have the time.

However, assuming that stadiums are still moddable, I would be happy to share my pics and files with someone who wants to do it. I can also look for new pics, provide helpful feedback, and report on any changes to the park this year. I'm sure there will be a World Series Champions logo somewhere -- maybe on the Green Monster :)

Let me know if you're interested in handling this project.

Dude1, Ezorn, You gotta make fenway. It was one the best stadiums last year. I'm not sure if I'm capable of tackling that stadium, but i'd like to try. It sounds fun I think I might be able to handle things around in oedit with some helpful feedback of course

it also looks like they didn't put the new seats on the RF roof and in the "gap" in RF.

I thought I saw the gap...

But...my dad is the new project manager for the glass removal of the .406 Club and the new upper deck around the .406 club. So if he shows me the plans, I might be able to make a 2006 version of the stadium.

If you are not interested in doing this project, why the hell did you post?? You are THIS CLOSE to getting your post count frozen. I mean it.

That might be a joke, but he was fine man. Zorn asked where the logo was in real life, and NYM said it was on the monster in the game. Last time I checked that was contributing to this thread.

Archived