1961 Milwaukee Braves Uniforms

dennisjames71

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: 1961 Milwaukee Braves Uniforms

File Submitter: dennisjames71

File Submitted: 15 Sep 2011

File Category: Uniforms and Accessories

Version: 1.0

Here is a HOME & ROAD set of the 1961 Braves Uniforms.

These will drop right into Total Classics 1961.

*added period-correct look & texture of the uniforms.

*included the updated Uniform Select screens for these uniforms.

Install the .ZIP file with TiT.

Enjoy!!

Click here to download this file

Hey, dennisjames,

On August 19, I posted this under Mod Requests to your attention, but didn't get a response:

Hi, dennisjames. If you have time, could you please release a current uniform update for MVP 2005? This would include the alternate A's home jersey, the Nationals home unis, Prates and Rays alts, Indians road unis, etc. that are new for the current season. I appreciate all your fine work, and hope that this would not be a pain. I am sure others still playing MVP 2005 would appreciate this as well. Thank you in advance.

I noticed in your thumbnail for the A's stadium mod that the player in the pic was wearing the current gold alternate. I would love to have that jersey and any other updates to the current unis that you have. Peace.

Hey, dennisjames,

On August 19, I posted this under Mod Requests to your attention, but didn't get a response:

Hi, dennisjames. If you have time, could you please release a current uniform update for MVP 2005? This would include the alternate A's home jersey, the Nationals home unis, Prates and Rays alts, Indians road unis, etc. that are new for the current season. I appreciate all your fine work, and hope that this would not be a pain. I am sure others still playing MVP 2005 would appreciate this as well. Thank you in advance.

I noticed in your thumbnail for the A's stadium mod that the player in the pic was wearing the current gold alternate. I would love to have that jersey and any other updates to the current unis that you have. Peace.

First of all, the review section for my classic uniforms is not the place to repost a request for 2011 uniforms. Second of all, if I happened to miss a request in the general "mod request" section, then i missed it. I don't happen to search those everyday, nor do I hunt through every single request. My track record states that I am typically beyond generous with filling personal requests for modding work but in the past couple of months alone, I have done numerous uniforms and have even uploaded my full MVP 11 mods to some members without so much as a "Thank you". Needless to say, I am a little ticked off about that and understandably apprehensive about doing that anymore. Give me sometime to think it over.

I appreiciate your consideration and I apologize for the mis-post. The only reason i posted it here is because I realize that you may have missed it the first time I posted it under the Mod Request topic. I waited almost a month and when I didn't get a response, I guess i got a little anxious. I, for one, appreciate your skills, and wish that I had the artistic ability to do the mods that you do. I will shut up now and wait for your response.

Archived