Mlb 2K11 Roster Editor Code

Trygle

I wouldnt expect anyone to give you a code when they are perfectly content to pay TY Wiggins the 10 bucks for his roster editor. Oh and by the way, each code is unique to each individual when they purchase the editor. So its pointless to give you a code Mr. Venezuela. What else do you want for free? lol :facepalm:

Go help you give to others who may not have a dollar to buy their program who do not live in Mexico or the United States thanks anyway !!!!! :@

Why should it matter where you live? If you want this program then you got to buy it, just like you would have to do if you bought any other program. No one is going to feel sorry for you just because you say you don't have the money to buy this program for ten dollars. And now that I think of it, if you don't have any money how were you able to buy MLB 2k11? That game cost more than ten dollars. It seems to me that you are trying to pull a fast one here and that you are full of sh**.

and in fact I can not go get a job, not even the studio because I am sick at heart since childhood and I can not walk since age 3 thanks anyway and sorry for bothering !!!!!!!

When you lose your hearing come back in here and let me know. Then I'll buy it for you.

This is incredible. I have never seen a beggar on a forum before! I wonder if he is stealing the power to play the game too? Then he has to throw in his nationality to embarrass the Latino members to boot. Trygle, ask Chavez for 10 Venezuelan pesos. Give me your address, I am going to send you a Big Mack happy meal.

Archived