Red Sox 100Th Anniversary Photo Gallery

Yankee4Life

Since I had time after the game and since I enjoy collecting and organizing hi-resolution baseball photos, I decided to create a Boston Red Sox 100th anniversary photo gallery from the images posted today on the Internet.

I thought the Red Sox handled the 100th anniversary event very well and it was nice seeing people like Luis Tiant again. I enjoyed myself until I heard the first "Yankees suck" chant from the crowd and the less I say about those people the better.

It was a nice game and it was also nice to see the Yanks spoil their party.

So, I decided to make this photo gallery. This gallery will only be available for the remainder of April. Come May 1st I am taking this offline for good. I have two reasons for this. First, only one or two of you in here will actually stop and read this thread and second, I don't want anything of the Red Sox taking up space in my little corner of the net. It's like having someone come over your house that refuses to leave.

So, here we go, here is the link for the photo gallery right here for you. If you want the photo, just right click and save it.

For those of you who who would like to save these photos in PDF format, you can download that right here. (This also goes bye-bye on May 1st.)

Enjoy

Incredible photos. I could care less about either team, but I admire your willingness to add great pics of the enemy's big day. They will make somebody's desktop or ipad. I sure would if I was a Sox fan. The nostalgia factor of the old ballparks is nice, but since having to drag a wife and 3 kids to Phillies games across the Midwest, I have just come the prefer the shiny newer park experience. I finally made it up to Chicago last summer for a game against the Cubbies and there is virtually nothing to do or see once you're inside the stadium other than order food. If I was going to the game by myself, I would've really enjoyed it I guess. I didn't realize it until I got to Chicago, but the sun at 1pm there is right behind the plate rolling towards CF. Never looked it up, but they must lead all time in errors with that sun and still playing day games. I've been to one AL stadium (Royals/Kaufmann) and for being 40 years old or so, that was probably the most beautiful park I've been to. I was raised on Veterans Stadium, a legendary dump once the 70's were over. Thanks for the viewing.

• 2 weeks later...