I'm Bored. What's Up?

UncleMo

I hit a lull in my work / business. I logged in to look at the site and to see what was up. How are you doing, what is being modded, and what are you playing (baseball gaming wise).

What have I missed, in general, if you care to fill me in without getting booted. Keep it cool please.

Have a great day.

I hit a lull in my work / business. I logged in to look at the site and to see what was up. How are you doing, what is being modded, and what are you playing (baseball gaming wise).

What have I missed, in general, if you care to fill me in without getting booted. Keep it cool please.

Have a great day.

UncleMo, what a pleasure it is to see you back here once again. It's always nice to see one of the earlier members pop back in here to say hi.

I'm not sure about when the last time you have been here but I think it is safe to say that you've missed some pretty good mods over tihe years. If you're a classics fan all you have to do is see on the front page how many new total conversion mods there are now and I'm sure your great audio mods can still be found in a lot of them to this day. These new guys may not be famiiliar with your name but they know of your work, whether they are aware of it or not.

Things in here are not the same and that is one thing you'd see for yourself if spent a few days in here. There is very little posting in here about anything worthwhile at any time and I have still not figured out why. It's not that there isn't quality people here anymore because some of these newer people have really contributed a lot around here but no one talks baseball anymore and if something does come up the topic will only get one or two posts and that's it. People that frequented this site years ago were more willing to get involved in topics and starting them. We don't have anyone like Fuzzone here anymore.

Krawhitham's website Eamods became Mlbmods and not too long ago he pulled the plug on it because he did not want to run it anymore, so a lot of the files there were transferred here. Kraw pops in once in a blue moon too. He's another one that had an opinion about everything and always posted it. He is just the kind of person this website needs around again to give it life.

Hory's another guy that's been gone awhile now and that's too bad too. His portraits, along with your audio work were invaluable. I know people move on and get involved with other games and interests, but it is nice to see familiar names again here. Best of luck to you UncleMo and once again thank you for all your work you have done on this game in the past.

Thanks for a brief update and taking time out of your day. I picked up a PS3 for baseball gaming only, and I gave it a shot for a little while until I got sick of playing baseball games altogether. I couldn't finish one franchise! Anyway, I stopped playing and one of my brothers just gave me The Show 11 (installing it now and looking for rosters via the PSN, as in RIGHT NOW).

Thanks for the compliment, which is overstated, and sorry about your teams closer.

What is getting modded now? I see 2K's mlb game getting mods done, but has there been any breakthrough with modding audio? It looks like it is onlyl about faces and jerseys, is that about the sum of it?

Have a great weekend everyone.

Thanks for a brief update and taking time out of your day. I picked up a PS3 for baseball gaming only, and I gave it a shot for a little while until I got sick of playing baseball games altogether. I couldn't finish one franchise! Anyway, I stopped playing and one of my brothers just gave me The Show 11 (installing it now and looking for rosters via the PSN, as in RIGHT NOW).

The Show is supposed to be pretty good on the PS3 although I that is only second hand knowledge from me since I don't own a PS3. Wanted one, but never got around to it and probably never will.

Thanks for the compliment, which is overstated, and sorry about your teams closer.

I did no such thing. You were responsible for the best audio for this game that we ever had. There's others that try but it isn't as good as your original work.

There is one guy that is an exception though and his name is OTBJoel. This guy created an audio mod for the Total Classics mod that literally took him years to make. He replaced the commentaries of Mike Krukow and Duane Kuiper with Ernie Harwell, Mel Allen and Vin Scully. Fantastic work.

I'm sorry about Mariano Rivera too. What a shock, and I hope he does come back. And if you notice something in here no one made a thread about this to talk about it. That's what I mean by no one talking baseball anymore in here. Years ago in here when something like this happened in baseball a new thread would be made in the forums in a matter of minutes. Not now.

What is getting modded now? I see 2K's mlb game getting mods done, but has there been any breakthrough with modding audio? It looks like it is onlyl about faces and jerseys, is that about the sum of it?

That I can't answer. I don't own or ever plan to own the 2k series. I have read nothing but bad things off and on over the years about this game from users in here and I never bought it. There's a guy named DonSpa who has made just about every uniform out there for this game. This guy is good. That is all I really know about the modders of that game. I don't pay attention to them.

Have a great weekend everyone.

You too. Take care and best of luck to you and your family.