It's Been Too Long....ha!

Feels kind of weird looking at how much the site has progressed since 2009. I remember being on this site almost everyday trying to see new updates and mods for my MVP game, and also trying to recruit people to play in a league I used to run. I used to be around a lot back then, I think I started in 2007, last I checked.

Hope all has gone well though, it seems like it has in the long run. I still play MVP from time to time, but not like I used to. The last time I remember being 100 percent active here, was when guys like Kraw, homer, UncleMo, Spungo, Y4L, Mark, nusi, Blades, kccitystar, meatamo, RonMexico, angryrat, RR, Wrigley, BigRog, MR777, Trues and RaysFTW were still here, and I'm sure some of them still are. Boy, those were the days.

I see now that mods are being produced for 2K's game and whatnot. I find that so awesome that this community is extending onto another game, keeping itself afloat. I find that to be so cool.

Hope everyone has a blessed day!

-- Dudley.

Edited by MrDudleyDoWright