How Do You Pin Strip Uni's?

Strawberry18

what i did was find a uniform that had the pin stripes,, exported it out as a dds then opened in something like gimp i use Photoshop, create new layer fill that with a color you want, then go back to oringal uniform layerr use a magic wand type tool and click anywhere you want taken out, then return to color layer click to cut what you selected selected cut the out. that create a base pin strip you can use for later use, then trim for the belt. now you have template and all do us is repeat the step using your template you just made to the color you want.

what i did was find a uniform that had the pin stripes,, exported it out as a dds then opened in something like gimp i use Photoshop, create new layer fill that with a color you want, then go back to oringal uniform layerr use a magic wand type tool and click anywhere you want taken out, then return to color layer click to cut what you selected selected cut the out. that create a base pin strip you can use for later use, then trim for the belt. now you have template and all do us is repeat the step using your template you just made to the color you want.

thanks, i will try it. i want to make a Brooklyn Cyclones away uniform, using the old Brooklyn Dodgers for the jersey name.

another thing too is there are a couple different style pinstripes,on one the pinstripes on the sleeves go up to the shoulder and another style is like the yankees that will have 3 -4 stripes on the top that wont stop at the shoulder but will go to the neckline