Adding Baseball Cards

okcochise

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an idea for anyone doing or planning to do an old 1960s TC. With all the wonderful nuances included in the current TC creations, I thought this song would be a good one. I recall hearing it on the on deck show for Chicago Cubs baseball games but from what I understand, other teams also had it.

Maybe there is even a way for me to add it as I would definitely think it would be nice just as a game is about to begin.

Yes you can. There is a way you can have the Mp3 of this song saved to your hard drive. Try this site right here. Copy and paste the youtube URL and then it will save the Mp3 for you and you can download it.

Once you have the mp3, you need the ditty importer that you can download right here. The ditty importer will convert the mp3 to the proper format for the game.

Thanks again guys! I completed adding 500 cards from my 1964 set. Although there may have been more than one, I did notice that Mudcat Grant was on two 25 man rosters. Once for Cleveland where he pitched 20 games and on Minnesota where he played in 39. I tried to replace the one on Indians but I couldnt seem to figure it out. No big deal though.

On a previous post, I asked something about accessing the ballparks. From within the game, the view sometimes pans the field and it has me wishing that I could select a vantage point and then click print screen. I know print screen works but how do I get to the spot I want? It dawned on me that whatever utility application that is being used to create/edit the parks must also provide any view one might want. How else could the creation take place. Question is, how do I do it?

Jeff,

If you used the same audio/photo ID #s in the TC64 set for your new Portraits you should upload your new portraits.big file as an addition to TC64 mod. I am sure many of us would appreciate it and like to have it.

I wish I could offer some help on that staduim backdrop idea you have but I have no expertise in that arena however I do not believe what you are looking for can be done.

That video you posted would be a great addition to the Intro videos if some one knew how to get it into the correct format to be used in the game. That too you should upload as a mod of yours.

You're roll'n Man !

Don

Hi Don,

Thanks for the reply. If I can figure out how to upload I will do that. I didnt change any photo ids just clicked on each photo and replaced it with my card. The music would be perfect for the intro but not necessarily the whole thing. I was able to contact Dennis James who uploaded a stadium with a view like I want and he graciously sent me a datafile that provided it. Unfortunately, its a bit too high up so it wont work either. It is encouraging though. There must be a way to move in a little bit. I would post what I am looking for but it wants an URL and all I can do is post from my computer. Oh well, thanks again for your help again, Don :)