Pc Patch

richarderik

Correct, there has been no PC patch release. What you saw on steam might have been a client update or a different game update. If you click on MLB 2K12 in Steam and select "view update history" it is blank.

The patch has yet to be released on PC.....don't hold your breath.

no there is no patch as the other guys say because its still in the works,steam is not gonna release a patch until it becomes official with 2k and mlb u will find patch info on the 2k site once it is available but from what ive read over there someone said the pc patch is still in the works so whatever u downloaded from steam was not the patch or it would have been posted over at 2k first

heres an update about the PC patch from over at 2k from sleepytercel

icon1.gifPC Patch Information 6/22/12

I received this tidbit of information, but there was an issue found in the PC version of the patch, and it is currently back in QA. The patch is still scheduled to be released, but there is still no ETA. Please do not jump at me as I'm relaying the information like people want. The good news is that there still looks to be a patch for PC.