Single Player Transactions?

tinpanalley

Does anyone have any tricks for pulling off single player transactions during a season? I could have sworn there used to be the option to trade for a draft pick but maybe I'm thinking of another game. This is to properly deal with PTBNLs, waiver pick ups, etc.

Any ideas would be awesome.

In case anyone's interested, what I'm doing is that since I only play Franchise mode for a single season and handle all trades myself, I barely care what's going on in AAA much less A ball so I simply trade that player for an A player on the other team. They'll never end up affecting the outcome of anything I'm playing anyway.

I just wish there was a way to change up lineups from another application. The in-game tools are really tedious.

You move the player's position to the spot in the lineup that you want him. Then replace him with a bench player. Then put him back in the lineup where you moved him position to. It takes some jockeying with players but it can be done in Ty's editor 1.1. You can move them anywhere in the lineup with all teams using the editor. With some pratice, you'll learn a few shortcuts.