Baseup! Rosters Phase 6 (Mlb Focused)

Gordo

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: BaseUp! Rosters Phase 6 (MLB Focused)

File Submitter: daflyboys

File Submitted: 14 Sep 2012

File Category: Rosters

Version: 3.2

****INSTALLATION **** 

Place all 19 .dat files from the zip file into your MVP baseball  >database< subfolder

*** Works best with MVP08 TC and MVP12 TC ***

*** Compatible with Jed's and Jogar's Cybers ***

***TURN OFF INJURIES AND SUSPENSIONS TO HELP AVOID CRASHES***

• All pertinent transactions made

• Pitcher adjustments made for those called up and sent down; dozens of batter adjustments made for contact / power / speed / fielding

• Some player creation done; photo/audio ID # changes made to needed MLB players

• Depth charts arranged via MLBDepthCharts.com (batting orders set only for respective leagues) as best as possible; though updating will be needed by preference

• Season-ending player injuries updated; 
files for players not included available

• Cyberface numbers UPDATED in this version; change to your liking and as needed using MVPedit

• Minor league team name changes NOT included

(See past updates for other possible tweaks that have been maintained since earlier versions)

Click here to download this file

I am trying to install these files by droppig them into the database subfolder of a clean MVP 12 installation but the rosters remain those from the opening of 2012 season.... Any ideas what I could be doing wrong? Thanks

Try clicking on 'Reset Rosters'. I dragged and dropped mine over the last database folder and it worked fine. (I have the MVP12 mod installed).

I am trying to install these files by droppig them into the database subfolder of a clean MVP 12 installation but the rosters remain those from the opening of 2012 season.... Any ideas what I could be doing wrong? Thanks

Are you unzipping to that location and overwriting the 19 .dat files that are in there or are you just resting the .rar file in that location. You need to overwrite.

• 1 month later...

So I downloaded the roster file and extracted it to my desktop then cut and pasted them all into the database folder and told it to move and replace the files there. I guess I must be doing something wrong because I'm still gettin other roster. Any help would be much appreciated can't wait to try this out.