Who are you doing Dynasty With?

The Yankee Faithful

I'm going to try it with the Mets this year. I used the Mariners last year and made it to the AL finals before losing to the Red Sox who went on to beat the Cardinals for the championship. I'm tired of looking at AL teams and stadiums so it's time for a little NL action.

This whole Spring Training thing is really messed up...I mean, how did they not make Spring Trainig available at the start of a Dynasty season or Owner Mode season...

But since Spring Training is just exhibition games, I guess playing Exhibition Games would kinda add up for that.

This whole Spring Training thing is really messed up...I mean, how did they not make Spring Trainig available at the start of a Dynasty season or Owner Mode season...

But since Spring Training is just exhibition games, I guess playing Exhibition Games would kinda add up for that.

Yup that's what I'm doing...just exhibition for Spring Training and tallying my stats manually

I was going to do the D-Rays for Owner, but to be honest, I really don't care much for the AL, so I decided I am going to be the Nationals, since starting from scratch stadium wise isn't as far fetched as being another team

I'm torn between teams.

I want to do the Yanks in order to reduce payroll and get younger players and better pitching in Franchise mode but I'm thinking that the Nationals would make for a great challenge either in Franchise or Owner mode.

The sad thing is that neither are my fav. teams. I'm a Rangers, Braves, Astros fan at heart. Out of these 5 teams, which would be the MOST challenging and why, and which mode too? Tell me.

dynasty- cleveland indians

owner- boston red sox

haha, when i played the rockies as the indians, no word of a lie, there was about, only 15 people at the game. thank god i wasn't in owner mode for that one.

Archived