High Heat Baseball 2004 Add On Files

mickey g

Anybody know where I can get all the HHB 2004 add on files like sound,stadiums,bats and gloves etc!I Have been to sim central but all links seem to be dead and say "I am not authorised to download" even though I am signed up and signed in.

Any help would be great-Thanks Mick

Anybody know where I can get all the HHB 2004 add on files like sound,stadiums,bats and gloves etc!I Have been to sim central but all links seem to be dead and say "I am not authorised to download" even though I am signed up and signed in.

Any help would be great-Thanks Mick

I just tried d/l a HH file from simcentral and had no problems.

Thanks loads people for the help.Great Trues you are a superstar (got your files) cheers :good: Will keep trying the sim links site but don't understand why I can't download any files :cray: Unless is something to do with me been in the uk ?????

Thanks again and any more help regarding this matter :good: Mick

Hi Sask3m!I emailed the site about 4 days ago but had no reply?so what is going on I don't know.Might try another shot and see if they get back!Ye Yankee4life really like the high heat game.Also got mvp 2005 with a few add ons.Sometimes spoilt for choice on which to play.Also MLB the show on ps3 09 or 10 I think ? Thinking of upgrading to MLB The show 12 or latest 2k baseball on ps3 but not sure which one.MMMMM The show or 2k !Really liked the show series so far.

Mickey g

Okay guys and gals! Finally sorted my problem at simcentral downloads and thought I'd let you all know.After getting in contact with the site administrators I found out my account wasn't activated enough for some reason.So after they activated downloads were possible :good:

Only files I can't seem to get is the updates for stadiums.All the files from file planet or something like that?are all broken and deleted from that external site :facepalm: So if anyone as any of these stadium files I would be :yahoo: Chow-Mickey