Npb Mod

sdhoover1115

If you are talking about the Japanese baseball files, there were a couple of partial mods around 2006, but they never quite worked. It's possible that when Trues moved the files from the old MVPMods server to the newer one, he didn't copy those files over.

If you are talking about the Japanese baseball files, there were a couple of partial mods around 2006, but they never quite worked. It's possible that when Trues moved the files from the old MVPMods server to the newer one, he didn't copy those files over.

I have every one of them Jim. It was called the Asian mod. Tough one to install because it wasn't in English.

• Yep, I have a Nippon Baseball League mod that I think was eventually merged into an Asia Baseball Mod. There were many parts to these mods and I still have each part. I did install each of them -- the Nippon separately then the Asia one that included the Nippon teams. They work just fine from what I recall. As I recall the instructions were not in English so I just manually installed them and all went fine.

Don

• Yep, I have a Nippon Baseball League mod that I think was eventually merged into an Asia Baseball Mod. There were many parts to these mods and I still have each part. I did install each of them -- the Nippon separately then the Asia one that included the Nippon teams. They work just fine from what I recall. As I recall the instructions were not in English so I just manually installed them and all went fine.

Don

I got the same one Don. As I recall it was in about eight different parts. Not a bad mod once it was done but poorly put together.

Yankee4Life you are dead center on target --- The original Nippon mod was 3 parts and then came the Nippon/Asian Mod which was 8 parts. I fired it up a little while ago and it seems to play just fine. I really like the audio parts of this mod as it is filled with sounds of what you would expect to hear at a Japanese Baseball game played there ...... and the uniforms and logos were 1st rate. From what I recall it also contains a few Nippon League Stadiums as well --- didn't see any tonight as I played with the Giants, Swallows & Dragon which were not played in one of those parks.

Don

I will gladly pay for the files, that is how bad i want them

Forget it. This is not my mod. I didn't create it and I am not going to make a profit off of it in any way. You have to realize that this mod has not been on this website in years and it never caught on because it had problems with it. The installer was not in English for one, for two it was released in eight parts and all eight parts were never uploaded here.

One modder or a group of Asian modders have the credit for this mod and as I said I am not going to grab these files from my DVD and sell them to you. That is not how things are done around here. And as I said before I am not uploading them anywhere for you.

• 11 months later...