Schedule Changer

shawnbhandal

Can someone please give me a link to download "ty wiggins" schedule changer? And quit playing games about trying to get permission from the author. Im pretty sure the author wont mind people downloading the software. So lets go... chop chop giddy up!! cant wait all day here......

Can someone please give me a link to download "ty wiggins" schedule changer? And quit playing games about trying to get permission from the author. Im pretty sure the author wont mind people downloading the software. So lets go... chop chop giddy up!! cant wait all day here......

NO. The link is not up anymore because Mlbmods is no longer in operation. That's where the file was.

Now that's out of the way and I answered your question, who the hell do you think you are treating people in here like they are supposed to drop everything and do something for you just because you said so? You're a nobody around here who joined here not even a month ago and you have to talk to people like this? There are guys in here that help out anyone who really need it and they answer all their questions but the way you presented yourself the only help you are going to get is when they kick you out the door.

NO. The link is not up anymore because Mlbmods is no longer in operation. That's where the file was.

Now that's out of the way and I answered your question, who the hell do you think you are treating people in here like they are supposed to drop everything and do something for you just because you said so? You're a nobody around here who joined here not even a month ago and you have to talk to people like this? There are guys in here that help out anyone who really need it and they answer all their questions but the way you presented yourself the only help you are going to get is when they kick you out the door.

Man, just relax... i was just kidding.

If it gets uploaded, it will get deleted, unless Ty gives his OK. He asked us to take his tools off the site a number of years ago when there was an issue between MVPMods and MLBMods. We honored his wishes and removed the files

I know that may be hard for you to understand, but that's the way we do things around here. Ty created the schedule changer, so it's his decision on whether it is posted here or not. We're not a warez site, stealing the work of others and posting it. If Ty is not around and can't give his permission, then his files cannot and will not be posted.

Consider this subject closed.