Cyberface Long Hair?

WundaBreadz

Thanks friend, I will look into it. Currently working on a Nationals pack for the generic players, but an issue that's come up is the head skin tones of a darker players is different from the skintoe of their arms. Do you or anyone else know a solution around this problem?

Thanks for the response, i've tried editing the skin tone in both Ty's tool an Reditor several times and nothing seems to be working. I created three cyberfaces for three african american players and only one has the right arm skintone. Is there any tips you or anyone could provide towards fixing this problem? Thanks again!

Thanks, I figured out how to work around the arm skintones!:D

Just 3D modeling i'm having problems with and getting tatoos to be very visible because currently I have tatoos on Elijah Dukes I am working on, because he has tats on his neck but in game they barely show up, is there a way to better edit tatoos in? They also don't seem to show when I paste them in green texture

I cut and pasted tattoos on players necks and just fooled around with opacity and color to blend it into the skin. Why it doesn't show up in the green texture could be your method of putting the face texture into the green texture. I just use a blank green texture and paste my face texture into it.

Thanks, I figured out how to work around the arm skintones! :D

Just 3D modeling i'm having problems with and getting tatoos to be very visible because currently I have tatoos on Elijah Dukes I am working on, because he has tats on his neck but in game they barely show up, is there a way to better edit tatoos in? They also don't seem to show when I paste them in green texture

Dukes is he still playing, thought he'd be in jail by now. :D