Japanese Baseball League

sdhoover1115

I would be great to have a Japanese Baseball (Nippon) Leauge :) Any takers?

Already happened with the Asia mod that was released a long time ago.

EDIT: Now I remember you. You brought up this same subject just a few months back. What did you think,by waiting a few months the answer to your question was going to change? I don't understand you at all.

A Japanese mod would be really cool but I think it would be best with the real stadiums and besides the Tokyo Dome and a somewhat accurate Seibu Dome, I can't imagine anyone else willing to take the time to make the rest of the stadiums. I've been to 7 Japanese stadiums and they are really cool. The new stadium in Hiroshima is one of my all-time favorites in any league.

I think if you want to play authentic Japanese baseball you should just buy a Japanese baseball game. The Pro Yakyu Series has pretty good gameplay (better than 2k but not as good as MVP or the Show) and of course all the stadiums with modern graphics. But of course it might be hard to play if you can't read Japanese.

On a sidenote, I'd also love if someone could make the most famous Korean baseball stadium, Jamsil Stadium in Seoul. I live in Korea now and you may know EA Korea recently made an all new MVP for Korean baseball which is rapidly becoming popular here, but MVP 05 still has better gameplay. Stadiums here are hit or miss (mostly miss but the first dome will open next year!), but having that one stadium with uniforms would be really cool. I'd love to help but simply don't have the time these days. The most I can do is provide photos.