Dodger Stadium v1 Uploaded

rolie

Uploaded Dodger Stadium, day and night v1

thanks to fuzzone for installer

new sky background / new flags, dirt warning track / new walls (calicolts from last year)

new pavillion rooftop, new hand rails, put "dodgers .com" behind homeplate with oedit.

darkened the p.a. speakers, tree colors/ new scoreboard / new jumbo tron

retired numbers(calicolts) grass/ads/ Think Blue sign/ etc

WIP night version

dodger11.jpgdodger7.jpg

dodger8.jpg

dodger9.jpg

dodger10.jpg

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rolie, I'm sure Safeco would love your attention if you're still looking for an AL task. :D

sounds fun, I know seattle to Bletre from us, and they got ichiro, I may may try Safeco!

brutal team - the owners put more money into the stadium upgrades than the team. there's going to be a whole bunch of new video displays (the jumbotron is gone) and new turf.

Bummer! man. Ha Ha We stole "Gold Glover" Ceasar Izuriz from you guys!

New grass, farmer john ads, LA behind homeplate, on deck logo using oedit

dodger2.jpg

Looks great so far.

I have a special request. Regardless of what the Dodgers do this season with the outfield wall, could you make a version that has all the former Dodgers on it, like last year. That really is cool to have in the game. Calicolts Dodger Stadium last season was outstanding. If I could get another one similar to that, I would be a happy camper. Thanks for your hard work!

Looks great so far.

I have a special request. Regardless of what the Dodgers do this season with the outfield wall, could you make a version that has all the former Dodgers on it, like last year. That really is cool to have in the game. Calicolts Dodger Stadium last season was outstanding. If I could get another one similar to that, I would be a happy camper. Thanks for your hard work!

I dunno, I want to make the stadium as real as possible, maybe better the calicolts's, lolz, but I too wish they would keep the walls. Im going their opening day so hopefully all the renovations will be done

Hey Rolie!

How can we use that grass texture for other stadiums?

Fuzz may working (scheming) on some wacky grass engulfation installations. He may know more about this then I do. Certainly something to look foward too in the very near future. People like different grass. You go to Mexico and this Magic grass grows wild. Canda prefers a more appealing and stoictypes , while Jamaicans and Hawaiins prefer nothing but the best!

Archived