Player_Head Problem

Smuggly

You need to also change the player head face ID with roster editor on your Franchise saved game not just your rosters update! Should looking somthing with .FXG at the end of it! ... the rosters will be .ROS

So like my roster download will say 2013UltimateRoster.ROS ... But if you want the face to work in your Franchise also add it to your .FXG .... My Franchise name is MLB.FXG.... Hope this helps!

I am also trying to fix the head of Jason kipnis and Terry Francona.. They have the correct ones on the roster youtube file. if i put theses in my current fxg file . Will it mess up and will i have to start my season all over agian..........

I used the roster editor and I first checked the numbers for my players in my franchise and change them then saved the player as it asked then I restarted the roster editor and checked them in my ros file and changed them to match the numbers in my franchise and in the game they had the heads I wanted.