Overlays for 2005

Trues

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys,

Just letting you all know that I just uploaded the FSN - New York overlay for all to enjoy!!! The next affiliates on my list is Detroit, followed by Ohio. Those should be uploaded by the end of the week. Stay tuned!!

Here's a sneak peek at ESPN. It should be done tonight sometime I hope.

I had to move it the very top left corner so it didn't collide with the baserunner pip. It just made it. :)

Don't pay attention to the score, it was just for testing double digits.

i have no idea how you guys doe this stuff but i love it!

anyway i was wondering if there is anyway to get all of the overlays to look like FSN or ESPN ect.. like the between inning scores linups battter stats.. ect.. that would be unreal! Im sure there isnt cuz you probably would have already done it.

thanks for you hard work. Fox sports North and South coming soon?

Trues: that ESPN one looks absolutely kickass. Great work.

Just a general question about overlays here to anybody who might know:

Is it possible to get rid of PIP baserunning and combine the little dots representing the base runners to the ESPN or other "top left corner" overlays? These would look even more official, though I have no problem whatsoever using these current ones.

Also, is there any possible way to map a logo to a particular team so we can create the current Fox style of overlays?

To be hoenst, I actually like the PIP baserunning, because the little dots on a diamond don't really tell the exact location of the baserunners.

The dots combined with the PIP baserunning gives a more exact location of the baserunners and that comes in real handy when trying to score runs.

To be hoenst, I actually like the PIP baserunning, because the little dots on a diamond don't really tell the exact location of the baserunners.

The dots combined with the PIP baserunning gives a more exact location of the baserunners and that comes in real handy when trying to score runs.

I agree, but I still like the idea of the team logos, even though that would be tons of work

Trues: that ESPN one looks absolutely kickass. Great work.

Just a general question about overlays here to anybody who might know:

Is it possible to get rid of PIP baserunning and combine the little dots representing the base runners to the ESPN or other "top left corner" overlays? These would look even more official, though I have no problem whatsoever using these current ones.

Also, is there any possible way to map a logo to a particular team so we can create the current Fox style of overlays?

Getting rid of the baserunner PIP windows is easy enough but unfortunetly, there is no way to move them to another location. We'll just have to deal with what we have.

Fox overlay problem, When there is a left hand pitcher and a left hand batter and runners on base the PIP blocks the view of the Pitching Meter, or maybe it is the camera angle? :?

Yup, same thing happened to me....

Trues, or someone, I'm planning on doing Owner mode with the Nationals, anyone know if they are going to have a Fox Sports, or what channel they will be on so I can put in an Overlay request?

Update time!!!!

I just uploaded the following FSN affiliates: Detroit and Ohio

Hopefully they'll be up shortly. :D

Does anybody have any requests for specific FSN affiliates. If not, I'll just start going down my list alphabetically.

Well I appreciate it.

This maybe a stupid idea, but make one that is for the minor leagues. For all the teams, like just says Minors or something like that. I don't know just thought of it. Or one hat has AAA Baseball, AA Baseball etc

Dumb idea?

Actually that doesn't sound dumb at all. The affiliate in each overlay ('Northwest', 'Ohio', etc.) were created in Photoshop by simply editing the text and adjusting the size of the box. I could easily do it, but only after I finish with updating the real affiliates. I make sure to keep that in mind!! :)

Archived