Overlays for 2005

Trues

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, clint_r8 did this one for MVP 2004:

So, it's possible to make the YES Network overlay with the diamond...

Can you do this type of overlay Trues?

Well that part is fine but what happens when there are men on base?

The runner PIP cannot be moved so an actual YES overlay is impossible at the moment.

Fox Sports Net

Ask and you shall receive. :)

I just now uploaded a FSN overlay for the Northwest affiliate (for all Mariner fans like me :wink:). Let me know if there are any problems so I won't make any mistakes on the other affiliates.

For those who recognize the work from last year.......

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!! :D

After I get feedback from this one, I will start doing the other ones. I won't be doing them at the same pace as last year due to work and all, so let me know what ones you guys want first, and I will do them as soon as I can. Enjoy!!!!

I will do all of the FSN overlays first since I still have the images from last year. As for the others, I don't know if I will do any more than this since my time is limited. I will let everybody know.

In the meantime, I will do New York either tomorrow or Tuesday, Detroit a couple of days later, and Ohio possibly by Friday. My goal is to have them all done by opening day.

I will do all of the FSN overlays first since I still have the images from last year. As for the others, I don't know if I will do any more than this since my time is limited. I will let everybody know.

In the meantime, I will do New York either tomorrow or Tuesday, Detroit a couple of days later, and Ohio possibly by Friday. My goal is to have them all done by opening day.

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Archived