Overlays for 2005

Trues

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just uploaded the following FSN affiliates: Rocky Mountain, West and West 2. These should be the last of the real affiliates. :D Let me know if I missed any so I can quickly get those out, if not I will start on a couple of requests this weekend.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm searching around trying to find someone with this problem, does anyone recognize this or know of a thread discussing a solution?

badol.jpg

I tried installing an overlay then switching to another and now no matter what I do, I get the above. I even reinstalled the entire game and still this. It's trying to show the original overlay plus the easn top bar overlay at the same time in the space of the original overlay. Any ideas how it got stuck this way or how I can fix it? Thanks.

peterbernard,

You need to have an updated ingame.big file. Download any of the "fox bar" style overlays from MVP2K4 or 2K5 and extract the file into the same folder as the igonly.big file. Run the game and everything should look alright. Let me know if this helps.

sdcorreia

Thanks sdc, but I had fixed it through more drastic means before I read your reply. I uninstalled, then moved all mvp-related files to a desktop folder before installing. Although I'm pretty sure this had to do with the igshapes whatchamahoozy. thanks very much for your reply.

Archived