Carlos Moncrief Is Crashing My Roster!

Williamsburg

Hi Guys,

I am unable to load the Akron AA team due to Carlos Moncrief. I've attempted to use Ty's Editor, but I get the dreaded "Unhandled exception has occurred in you application," message. This occurs when I attempt to click on Moncrief's name. If I go inside the game, the moment I click on Akron, I crash back to the desktop. Sure don't want to restart my franchise, so any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated and I thank you in advance!

If I could get to him, I would place him on the RESTRICTED List for life :)

Seriously I could not resist making a joke about this. I even had to google to find out who Carlos Moncrief was since I honestly never heard of him. I hope you can get this fixed and I sure wish I could help you but I don't own 2k12.

Seriously I could not resist making a joke about this. I even had to google to find out who Carlos Moncrief was since I honestly never heard of him. I hope you can get this fixed and I sure wish I could help you but I don't own 2k12.

LOL! A good dose of levity is always welcome Y4L! The worse case would be the inability to play a game against these "rubber duckies," as their new nickname expresses! I'm on the other side of the tracks as I don't own MVP, but as I look at my wife's PC still running Windows XP...the heart just might grow fonder! Still, I would like Carlos to exit from my roster!! :)

LOL! A good dose of levity is always welcome Y4L! The worse case would be the inability to play a game against these "rubber duckies," as their new nickname expresses! I'm on the other side of the tracks as I don't own MVP, but as I look at my wife's PC still running Windows XP...the heart just might grow fonder! Still, I would like Carlos to exit from my roster!! :)

Oh don't get me started! :)

I occasionally try to convert people over to MVP in here because of my dislike of how 2K made that game and taking away the baseball license from EA, although EA is not innocent either. If you had Mvp you'd love it and I promise you that Carlos Moncrief will not bother you one bit if you had that game. Our roster makers know how to put these bums in their place. :D

Oh don't get me started! :)

I occasionally try to convert people over to MVP in here because of my dislike of how 2K made that game and taking away the baseball license from EA, although EA is not innocent either. If you had Mvp you'd love it and I promise you that Carlos Moncrief will not bother you one bit if you had that game. Our roster makers know how to put these bums in their place. :D

LOL! Brilliant! :)

Greetings Everyone!

Wanted to give a public thank you to KCcitystar for fixing my roster and even salvaging my good friend, Carlos Moncrief, from the Akron Rubberducks. Thanks to Y4L for his light hearted jokes, but just as important, he now knows Carlos Moncrief is a real live baseball player! :) Thanks again KC and all the stout modders who reside on this site.