MVPStudio

herodotus7

hmm, well, mvp studio allows you to:

- change the names of teams in the game

- add up to 9 uniforms for every team(MLB, AAA, AA)

- extract uniform image files for editing

- prepare uniform packages for uploading

- change the names of stadiums

- add your own images for stadiums during the stadium select screen

- convert bmp files in a folder to proper fsh files with generic alpha

- import met files to your team slot

- change player id photos

- replace and install your own team logos

- change the list of music played in the game

- compare dat file entries

- assign major league teams which ever AAA and AA teams you want

that's pretty much all it did, a lot of the features were really used mostly by me and people who contributed to the total classics mod. The only parts of the studio that really caught on was the stadium name/image editor, team name changer, the logo changer, and the uniform editor.

ok first of all, you need to goto www.downloads.com and get Winrar.

an RAR file is just like a Zip file. It's an archive file with multiple files compressed in it. You need to uncompress those files.

TotalClassics is also in the rar format. If you would like to install TotalClassics and see what im talking about, download the file(TotalClassics 3.0 from the download section) use winrar to extract it, and click on the exe file which will install all the files for u in place.

THIS ONLY WORKS WITH mvp 2004! not 2005!

I'm currently working on releasing a uni editor for 2005 and Total Classics2005 along with side projects with other modders such as Carter and Rolie.

Hey fuzz-Just a quick question-I have your total classics unis and all but i wanted to replace some of your uniforms with other unis-can i do this without causing problems-I did this once and it caused me problems-i had to re-install the game and the mods all over again

u see,if u want to edit the classic uniforms from total classics -- have to take the models.big and uniforms.big and place them in the mvpstudio bin folder. that way, when uni editor opens up, it'll load all the total classics uniforms..after ur done doing the changes, u have to click on START.EXE, click on PAGE2, and click IMPORT OPTIONS, and then choose models.big/uniform.big

hope it helps, if not, we can do it together on aim(fuzzyfluidmvp) or msn(fuzzyfluid@aol.com)

Thanks fuzz-you da man-seriously, i love all you have done-just wanted to have some 60's unis for red sox, mets,kc,twins,dodgers,yanks,pirates,senators-in place of the regular mlb teams in my dynasty that i am playing-you know I donated to this site because of all your hard work and my brother is as well going to donate-I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with 2005 and the extra teams-mybe 24 for Senators for instance?-Glad your back

Archived