Kc Royals

reme

KC,

I saw the pic in one of the recent posts of your name added to the KC jersey, so I put this on here for you. The Royals won my 2013 franchise season. They are wearing your 2013 uniforms in the pic. (maybe looking good all season helped them play good, lol).

If I knew how to mod, I would add the world series patch to their uniforms for my 2014 season. They may never get the chance in real life to wear them.

But, there is the KC team (I think you are actually a Yankees fan) celebrating in your blue jerseys.

225.bmp

KC,

I saw the pic in one of the recent posts of your name added to the KC jersey, so I put this on here for you. The Royals won my 2013 franchise season. They are wearing your 2013 uniforms in the pic. (maybe looking good all season helped them play good, lol).

If I knew how to mod, I would add the world series patch to their uniforms for my 2014 season. They may never get the chance in real life to wear them.

But, there is the KC team (I think you are actually a Yankees fan) celebrating in your blue jerseys.

Okay, THAT's awesome.

I knew about the 1985 WS for the royals. As a Phillies fan, I was curious after the 80 series if they would get the win when they got there in 85. I was just joking around about r/l recent times for the Royals. I know the modders put the WS patch on the new season jerseys for the r/l champions, that was what that comment was really about. They actually are pretty good and have won the AL central in both seasons of my franchise, winning the WS in year 2. Your team has won the AL east both years, but can't get in the series.