Rosters-Lets Help Each Other Out Here.

raidersbball20

First of all I appreciate everyone who adds to this community. I especially appreciate the roster makers because they take ALOT of time and energy. I made this post as a suggestion to save us all some headache and some time and better our modding experiences. From what I see all rosters are based off of BSU fans. However, each time a new roster is released I see different portrait ID numbers, different cyberface numbers, and KCcitystar's color changes are lost. I'm really wondering as to why the ID's are getting changed? Greg82's new roster is fantastic, but now several of the new 2014 portraits no longer work as an example of this. I really would just like to know everyone's thoughts and opinions on this matter. If we as a community decide to use Greg's roster as a base that's fine. I just would like to make a collaborative decision to help the community out. My goal is to make the mods universal so people are not having issues with wrong portraits, colors, cyberfaces, etc...