Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Gordo

Baseup! Rosters (All-Star Break 2014)

As I said, working on these for around the All-Star break. Let me know now if you see anything you think needs changing. For example, if you think a certain pitcher should have different pitch types/speeds, different appearances, etc.

Like I said somewhere else, I will make contact/power changes for only the most prominent players on a given MLB team (and if I get the hankering, I'll do the hot/cold zones too).

Later.

fozsyv.png

As I said, working on these for around the All-Star break. Let me know now if you see anything you think needs changing. For example, if you think a certain pitcher should have different pitch types/speeds, different appearances, etc.

Like I said somewhere else, I will make contact/power changes for only the most prominent players on a given MLB team (and if I get the hankering, I'll do the hot/cold zones too).

Later.

fozsyv.png

I can not wait any longer, his great work. :clapping:

Haha...thank you Oscar. Pitchers are done (other than a few I'll probably need to bring up as I go along). So, if anyone has feedback about pitchers needing adjustments, let me know. But I will tell you I did quite a few. 3 teams done with batter adjustments (including hot/cold zones). As long as baseball-reference.com considers that fielder as a qualified player, I'm looking at him. Trying to do 3 teams a day which means a release in about a week and a half.

Never even thought of touching him (ewwwwwe!!). But, rest assured that Professor Toru Tanaka got a huge upgrade.

Can't wait for these Rosters!

Done with 8 teams.....made extra progress today. It's funny to see how some guys have actually reversed their productivity from what they had done in the past.

Btw, players injuries whose are season-ending will be placed in the FA pool.

Addendum: 2 more to go to finish the AL. Also fixed a dozen 1B who didn't have 1B's mitts. And removed Matt Carpenter's & Logan Morrisons' 1B mitts.

Addendum 2: AL is totally done. On to the NL.

Addendum 3: 4 NL teams down. Attempting to give decent HR% numbers for those who like playing with them.

Addendum 4: 2 divisions to go.

8 teams to go. If anyone knows what players use "off" colors (red and blue), like Gio Gonzalez, please post here.

Addendum: 6 teams to go.

Addendum: Just the NL West to do.

8 teams to go. If anyone knows what players use "off" colors (red and blue), like Gio Gonzalez, please post here.

:good: You talk about the color of the gloves?

Here are some.

Ervin Santana, Glove Red

Carlos Martinez, Glove Red
C.J. Wilson, Glove Red
Jaime Garcia, Glove Red
Esmil Rogers, Glove Blue
Lance Lynn, Glove Brown
Sonny Gray, Glove Black
Tim Lincecum, Glove Yellow
Madison Bumgarner, Glove Yellow
Felix Hernandez, Glove Black
Yu Darvish, Glove Black
Jered Weaver, Glove Black
Stephen Strasburg, Glove Black
Homer Bailey, Glove Black
Tony Cingrani, Glove Black
Zack Greinke, Glove Black
Bartolo Colon, Glove Black
I have a list of batting stances and pitching ... it would be good
to the roster. clear if necessary.

Don't know if there are yellow gloves..... light brown I guess. Only want batting stances if some are very bad.