Ball Flight Physics

dcstadium

Hello All

I'm a newbie and I would like to see more one hops to the infielders, bounces over the fielders heads. I would like to see the ball when hit solid travel 500 ft ( tape measured homeruns). is it possible to adjust the speed and trajectory? Thank You.

dcccstadium.

I would like to see the ball when hit solid travel 500 ft ( tape measured homeruns). is it possible to adjust the speed and trajectory? Thank You.

Hey there. All you can do for right now is play with the power value in the sliders: that should get you more homeruns or at least longer ones. I don't think anyone has gotten to the point in which we can mod the ball's physics quite yet, though. The "stock" ball's physics of the game aren't too bad, IMHO.

You can change the ball physics by editing the datafile and I know that some datafiles in the Downloads section have done this. The datafile contains hundreds of lines so I'm not sure which ones would need to be modified to change the ball physics. Try searching the Forums for the word "physics" and see if you come up with anything or check out the descriptions of the datafiles in the Downloads section.