How Do I Install Cyberface Packs?

EZMADDEN

Hello, I am very new to the community. I remembered the fun of MVP 2005 so I went out and bought a copy. I then decided to look for an updated roster set. I found one from daflyboys and I was ready to play. When I started the exhibition the game crashed! Then I came to the forums and found out that I also need a cyberface pack which I thought would be included with the MVP 13 Total Conversion Mod. That is why my game is crashing, because I do not have a cyberface pack. And, Im super new to this and I would much appreciate an in depth tutorial on how to install cyberface packs. THANKS!

Edited by EZMADDEN

Download Total Installer Thingy (aka TiT) : '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

It's not a program to install, but more of a standalone app. Unzip it to your main folder for your MVP install. Then take the cyberface pack (or most any mod you are installing) and place at the same level. Open TiT and point it to that zipped file(s) you want to install. If you get an error message, then you most likely didn't install the support programs you needed on the TiT install page. Typically to install a large amount of files like this cyberface pack, it will take several minutes. You'll know it completed the operation successfully when it opens your browser to a page that is no longer available (it used to be another MVP site asking for a donation).

Like with any mod you're applying, backup the file it is affecting first. In the case of the cyberfaces, back up the models.big file (e.g., name it <models.bak> so the game doesn't try to read it).