Market For Old Time Baseball, Hardball 5, Larussa 3 Cd-Roms?

bhutsell

Cleaning out the basement, prepping for a garage sale. Once again, I find a three disc boxed set that has CD-ROMs and manuals for Hardball 5, Tony LaRussa Baseball 3 and Old Time Baseball, all in excellent condition. I think I picked it up at a TJ Maxx/Marshall's overstock type a decade (and then some) ago, never really played any of them.

I know that Old Time Baseball used to have a decent following, and there are a couple of copies on eBay at inflated prices, but nothing sold recently.

I'm thinking it is time to get rid of them, and my intent is to donate a portion (if not all) of the proceeds to this site. I've done this previously with an extra copy of MVP '05 I found on Craigslist and that worked well. That was back when I was on the site daily, not so much in the past few years...

So, if not this site or eBay, where would be the best place to find a market for this boxed set? Operation Sports? OOTP? With the prevalence of copied CDs, I'd think it would almost have to be a collectible sale to keep from basically giving it away.

Thanks!

Very nice to see you in here again and if I have anything to say about it at all I wish you would not make yourself scarce anymore.

I have Hardball 5, Tony 3 and Old Time Baseball still in the original jewel cases and I still play them a lot. I'm with you, I think this would be a collectable sale too but I'm biased because I love these three games.

Before you decide to sell them I want you to know that you can still play them if you use a program called DOSBOX. and I play all these games today regularly on my XP laptop.

Best of luck in what you decide to do. :)