Still, No Firstbasemen Mits!

wmtroop

I am not saying its a game killer, I just want to know if someone can make a mod....That's all

yea you are killing the game.........if u want a mod dont say i cant belive EA......................... ask "can some1 please make a mod for firstbasemen mitts"

I still can't believe that EA once again makes a baseball game and dosen't give the Firstbasemen, firstbasemen mits! Can someone please work on a Glove Patch and include a Firstbasemen mit.

really dont think it could be done....and even if it could..it would be a pain in the *** adding it to every first baseman in the league.

since the 1st baseman doesn't have a glove assigned to him (like a catcher), you would have to do away with one of the default gloves to make a first baseman's. it can be done, but then what you would have to do is go through and check every single player and assign or de-assign the mitt to that player. it would be nice, but like the above poster mentioned a real big pain.

MVPEdit would make that much less of a pain via it's Global Edit capability.

that may be a possibility. except not everyone uses mvp mod (i personally don't), BUT that could change. i mentioned in a previous post that i had planned on reworking the fielding glove mod from last year that someone else had started and then dissappeared. so i guess i could explore the 1st baseman mitt. i need to mainly find out what the differences are to install the mod for '05 vs. '04 and then rework the look of the gloves, and then possibly figure out something for a first baseman mitt.

i can't really put myself on a time table for this, i'm getting ready for my cisco and net plus finals, and then i have a new cisco session starting next week. and i also need to take the net + certification in the next few weeks. so i't may be a while before i can even look at it. so if anyone else wants to take a look at it go for it.

with mvp edit, can you assign the old timers glove to a player? that might be an option, to eliminate the old timers mitt and substitute it w/ 1st baseman. might make things easier.

I wish I knew how to mod a glove or I would give it a try. I just wanted to see if it could be done. If someone creates the glove I would then just go in and give all starting firstbasemen's a 1b mit. Rambully thanks for the suggestions.

Archived