Not Sure If Right Forum But...

jayjackson

Hey everyone, it has been some time since I have been to the MVPMods forum, so glad to see it is still doing so well!

I have a question, and if there's a better forum, moderators please feel free to move.

I still have my original discs of both MVP and MLB 12... with all of the mods released by the community, which would be my best bet for relieving my baseball frustration (franchise/owner mode style?)

I have been playing OOTP for many years, but I want to actually PLAY some games. What would you do if you were starting today. I do not own these new-fangled consoles, so my computer is what I get. I do have a very nice Logitech X360 controller though if that makes a difference.

I thank you all for your input and candor, this old man just doesn't have time to waste. :) Again, I apologize if this is a bad area, but it seemed to fit here better than other places. Again, my thanks!

Best Regards,

Jason

Try Mvp because there are more season mods and classic season mods made for it.

It was honestly the answer I expected. :) With the MVP 14 mod, will I be able to possibly play a multiple-season franchise without errors?

I suppose I can just go look this up...! Thanks for your response!

It was honestly the answer I expected. :) With the MVP 14 mod, will I be able to possibly play a multiple-season franchise without errors?

I suppose I can just go look this up...! Thanks for your response!

You can play multiple seasons with any mod we have here on the site. Look around a little and have fun. :)

I'd say it depends on what you're trying to do in my opinion. You may get the ball rolling a bit quicker on MLB 2K12 with smaller scale of configuration. MVP series will be less on your system depending on what type of rig you have. (I assume around 50% of users should be beyond MLB 2K max specs) That's my low down in a few words. Sometimes I feel if I started on MVP I may go into a baseball black hole and want to try every mod therefore having no time for anything lol :)

• 2 weeks later...

I played the *#$# out of MVP for over 5 years straight, loved all the mods (particularly the tools like the sav reader, schedule modifier, etc), and I loved every inning of it. But, I have to say that I enjoy playing 2K12 more at this point in terms of actually playing through games. My advice is to play a few games of each, and see which "feels" better to you. There are great mods for both.