Petco Park 2015 - San Diego Padres

DaSteelerz

Petco Park 2015 - San Diego Padres

Here is Petco Park for your season. This park will be further updated in the future as I will be adding more to buildings and outer stadium items.

Any questions just ask. Just unpack and drop the file into the main game and overwrite. Backup original if you prefer.

Enjoy!

Please donate, Support your modders :)

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=GSRTMXWWYUCVC&lc=US&item_name=DaSteelerz%20Mods¤cy_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

Thanks for the support. I do it for the die hard baseball fans like us!

Thanks...incredible work! I can't help but think if the game was still in circulation or available for download somewhere legitimately how many modders we would have on here helping right now. I tried to purchase an extra copy from a website that someone posted in the forums here and got a refund and a message that said the reason for not filling my order was "Don't have game". I am wondering where all of the unsold physical copies of this game ended up...I believe someone is sitting on a box of gold somewhere in a warehouse and has no idea.

Thanks...incredible work! I can't help but think if the game was still in circulation or available for download somewhere legitimately how many modders we would have on here helping right now. I tried to purchase an extra copy from a website that someone posted in the forums here and got a refund and a message that said the reason for not filling my order was "Don't have game". I am wondering where all of the unsold physical copies of this game ended up...I believe someone is sitting on a box of gold somewhere in a warehouse and has no idea.

Man, I totally agree. I like going to different thrift shops and and checking out old games and technology. Yesterday I saw an EA pack for PC with 4 games.. All from 2003. I almost bought it but I was looking for NHL 2004. I know I can get it online but it would have been cool if they had it.

Thanks for the compliment btw!

• 9 months later...

Man, I totally agree. I like going to different thrift shops and and checking out old games and technology. Yesterday I saw an EA pack for PC with 4 games.. All from 2003. I almost bought it but I was looking for NHL 2004. I know I can get it online but it would have been cool if they had it.

Thanks for the compliment btw!

What thrift stores have you been to? What stuff have you gotten from them?