Wallpaper Thread 2015

Kccitystar

all 1080p or higher and randomized to change.  i keep my desktop clean too, so no icons whatsoever.

batman.jpg

bats.jpg

flash5.jpg

homer copy.jpg

joker.jpg

Killer Krusty2.jpg

Killer Krusty3.jpg

ph-10018.jpg

ph-10022.jpg

ph-10035.jpg

ph-10062.jpg

ph-10063.jpg

ph-10066.jpg

ph-10067.jpg

ph-10137.jpg

supergirl.jpg

wallpaper-689174.jpg

wallpaper-923300.jpg

Got sick of all of the desktop icons, so grouped them and made large 256 x 256 icons for these desktop folder categories. Much cleaner. (2 different themes)

29m96vo.jpg

ws8tok.png

how do you keep the icons where they are?  i like laying them out like this, but for whatever reasons the icons eventually get moved

That looks sweet.... it's a pain to manually space them out, but that works.  My only 2c is because you have the busy color bg, why not make all the icons b&w?

I also did this vintage Avengers one a bit back.  It's basically the first cover splash pose for the big 4.  But I took liberties with the coloring :).  Left room top and bottom for icons.

Vintage Avengers Wallpaper.jpg

Edited by Gordo

let's see it.

and i went ahead and made all the icons black and white.  looks much better after a few adjustments.  looks really good with the color wallpapers.  i just wish windows response for one clicks to open the links worked better.  seems a little delayed.

Edited by Homer