• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9066 Angel Fermin

9067 Eduardo Nunez

9068 Erik Morrison

9069 Josh Schmidt

9070 Jose Tabata

All are quality prospectos in the Yankees organization. Nunez, Tabata and Fermin should be in the top 15 of the Yankees organization when the BA list comes out

9066 Angel Fermin

9067 Eduardo Nunez

9068 Erik Morrison

9069 Josh Schmidt

9070 Jose Tabata

All are quality prospectos in the Yankees organization. Nunez, Tabata and Fermin should be in the top 15 of the Yankees organization when the BA list comes out

Nice, I was getting ready to create them tonight! Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

well the ultimate rosters for ps2 have these ids incorporated already...

so it is possible...

however since there's no way to put new portraits and audio into the ps2 version (unlike xbox) theres not really much point

Thpought you might be interested in this, Hory. Marc Valdes, he was in the Yankees minors a few months ago.

5493.jpg

Unfortunately, I can't find a bigger version, but I resized it to 120x120 and sharpened it to get this.

mvaldes6za.png

You can probably get better results, that's just what I whipped up super-quickly. His audio/photo ID is 896.

I downloaded Ultimate Rosters v.4.63 and was adding portraits and noticed that Melqui Torres from the Ottawa Lynx and Dave Haehnel from the Bowie BaySox share the same ID#. I was just wondering which player the number corresponded to, and what number the other player would have. Thanks.

I downloaded Ultimate Rosters v.4.63 and was adding portraits and noticed that Melqui Torres from the Ottawa Lynx and Dave Haehnel from the Bowie BaySox share the same ID#. I was just wondering which player the number corresponded to, and what number the other player would have. Thanks.

Thanks for pointing that out. I haven't noticed that at all 8O

I'm gonna let Hory sort that one out...

Archived