Player ID List

Hory

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely!

If they are in Tony3's list they are correct, not all of the minor league ids below 3200 or lower are on the front page

The list was originally designed for players that aren't in the Tony3 lists of EA ids.

So Tony3's list is the first reference for id numbers if the players not in there then check my list

Definitely!

If they are in Tony3's list they are correct, not all of the minor league ids below 3200 or lower are on the front page

The list was originally designed for players that aren't in the Tony3 lists of EA ids.

So Tony3's list is the first reference for id numbers if the players not in there then check my list

Cool, thanks :)

well i just remember a couple..matt skrmetta is one for instance...i will write them down and reply to this message later. also you have two carlos gonzalez or gonzales id's on d-backs..they are the same player...same goes for brandon jones on braves (he has 2 ids)

Hory,

Can you please add the following New York Mets (mostly from their top 30 prospects and spring training)

P Jon Niese

P Deolis Guerra

1b Michel Abreu

ss Jose Coronado

p Bobby Parnell

ss Emmanuel Garcia

1b Mike Carp

2b Hector Pellot

need ids for angels: greg porter, matt brown, nick green (p), devin day, brett martinez, brent del chiaro, david austen, ben johnson, edwar ramirez, brad beck, kevin lynch, trevor bell, and tommy mendoza Thanks

6073 David Austen

6074 Brad Beck

6075 Trevor Bell

6076 Matt Brown

6077 Devin Day

6078 Brent Del Chiaro

6079 Nick Green (p)

6080 Ben Johnson ©

6081 Kevin Lynch

6082 Brett Martinez

6083 Tommy Mendoza

6084 Greg Porter